Friday, August 17, 2007


Wife of 'Sister Edwin', this lady surely has an unstoppable yakking habit that often puts her husband to dreamland during bedtime. Cheerful and hyper, Louisa cares a lot for her friends. Frankly speaking, I hardly talk to her as I know, she won't let me go if we start talking.Kidding Louisa. Its mostly because when she sees the rest of our female companions ( Sandy and Clara) , they would enter their own world of gossips.By the way, Louisa has got a really low threshold for resisting sleep. When she is tired, she will just knockout there and then. Despite how we pry open her eyes, she would still carry on resting.

Working in the healthcare industry, she plays with blood and do all kinds of test to it. Friends who visit the hospital she works in usually request that she do their test quickly without delays. Most of the time she obliges but of course, we understand she has got lots of other blood samples to play around it. Who can blame her?

Louisa, thank you for showing care for me when I had Bells Palsy, a partial face paralysis and the times you helped me do translations at the temple. Much appreciated. For now, I wish you the best in motherhood and make the best of your time whenever you can. Sleep more now. I remember you love sleep and when the baby is due, you will have many sleepless nights feeding the baby.

No comments: