Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sister Ed ...



Edwin's been a good friend since Eastern Knights was formed. A roller hockey team that brought this friendship together. Thanks Tim for introducing us.

You have been patient with my nonsense and I sure have to say thank you for the help and assistance rendered when I needed it. The opportunities you opened for me and that caring nature of yours sure grew the friendship just like what is needed for flowers to bloom fully.

Am sure our friendship has no boundaries or borders and that we can count on each other in times of tears and joy. Take care 'sister' and behave yourself. You can be cheeky at times. You know it.

Clarification needed for readers of this posting. 'sister' doesn't make him a gay. Just a nick Hanwen and myself gave him.

No comments: