Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lance aka Jiaping ..


'Chee sin! ' he shouts. An equivalent to the English word  'crazy'. Its two words that is often heard from Lance's mouth. He means no harm anyway. Just overly excited that's all.

Jiaping has been a friend since our primary school days. Primary 5 if I remembered correctly but after I switched schools, we lost contact. It was only about three years ago that the lost friendship was found and immediately transformed into a blossomed love. Oops. Wrong word. Buddyhood to be exact.

Towkay I always call him because he has been really independant in his business. A respected and easily agitated entreprenuer.

Take care of your health and I sure want to say this- Thanks for the company and for your helping hand when I was in need. That strong hand of yours lift me high but don't you let me go. Its going to hurt falling from high places.




No comments: