Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Go Monica ...!



Many popular singers name their songs after her, from Leslie Cheung to Leo Ku. 'Monica' is often the more popular song name compared to Sam Hui's 'Tsim Sa Tsui Susie'.

Enough of poking fun at her name. Its a nice name, fitting this petite lady, wife of towkay Lance (featured in my previous posts). Monica a caring and easy going friend is always so willing to help, so willing to listen. Never complaining much and always obliging. Where can we find such nice souls around? Ahh.. actually I know where ... just find me and I'll introduce all my friends to you. They are all nice because a nice person like me deserves only the nicest. Ok Clara! Stop showing me that puke face!

Back to Monica again. Married to Lance, I believe she is excited to upgrade herself from a status of a wife to that of two status - a wife and a mother. Monica, I wish you all the best with your future happiness and I am sure you will make a wonderful husband and a wonderful mother. Just make sure your future baby wouldn't pick up the bad habits of your hubby, especially the XXX part. Take care and thank you for being my friend.

No comments: