Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Arh So .... Clara



Hey, what did you think the title was? Its not offensive. That's what we Asian Chinese call our elder brother's wife, in other words, sister-in-law. What to do? Not that I chose her to be my sister-in-law, its my buddy's wife, or rather, my sworn brother Hanwen's wife.

Funny yet fierce at times, she can be mean if you stepped on her toes and agitated her too much. Thankfully, Clara seems to have a high tolerance level for me. She treats me well perhaps not as good as a younger bro-in-law but its good enough for me. When I am down, she too tries to cheer me up.

Clara, thank you for tolerating my nonsense and giving me ample time to spend with Hanwen. Am really glad you didn't take him away after 'I Do' ,in fact, you and I got a little closer after becoming Mrs Chan. Hey, no, don't ask me to take this title away from you. Its official. You are indeed a Chan now.Keep up the laughter with tears, I'll never forget how you can laugh those tears out. Are they for real?

One advice for you, take food that doesn't cause your stomach to hurt. Why treat yourself to such torture of consuming sashimi and then having to suffer with a tummy ache. Take care of yourself and of course love my brother lots. Not forgetting, treat me and Sandy better too, afterall, we are almost 'family'.

No comments: