Monday, August 6, 2007

Bill ... we call him...


"I may be a miser when it comes to parking but when it comes to my friends, I am Bill Gates!"

Those who heard it burst out laughing, even tears were made to spill out of our eyes. This guy is hilarious. You'll never know when he can make you laugh your heart out and die. Just thinking of him now as I type, I'm laughing . Who would send you an sms like "Dear Car Park God, please give me a car park lot soon." Only him.

Bill isn't his real name, its only when we need the bill, we call him to make payment. Tsu Jung aka TJ is a friendly chap and always on time, hardly late. Not like the rest of my other friends. Can you imagine he's so nice he even wanted to lend me money to propose to Sandy? Can't believe him sometimes cause you never know when he puts on his joker suit and clowns with you.

Thanks for being a friend Tsu Jung, your hairy muscular arms will be needed again once I decide to move to a new home. That is only when you will offer to lend me money to buy an apartment. Keep up the jokes pal ..!

No comments: